Using data flowing from JDLink, Coastline Equipment's Machine Monitoring Specialists can watch your fleet, being notified of fault codes and critical alerts often beginning investigations from the dealership, and using remote support to clear codes or even update machines.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
- Your machines create a trouble code beginning the alert process.
- Those codes flow via JDLink ™ to Coastline Equipment's Machine Monitoring Center and—along with codes from thousands of other connected machines—to John Deere's central Machine Health Monitoring Center.
- Coastline Equipment's local machine monitoring specialists identify potential critical issues determined by the alert codes.
- Utilizing John Deere's remote diagnostic technology, Coastline Equipment's monitoring specialist will read and clear codes, record machine performance readings, and even update software.
MONITORING YOUR MIXED FLEET
- Our telematics specialist installs new hardware on your machine to communicate with LHP Telematics, and creates your account.
- Your new online account will give you access to your mixed fleet machine data in the cloud.
- We request LHP Telematics to pull in your JDLink data.
- See and leverage your entire fleet's data in your selected portal, including JDLink.
Jerome, ID26 East 300 SouthJerome, ID 83338
McCall, ID13886 Highway 55McCall, ID 83638
Elko, NV645 Romeo WayElko, NV 89801
Meridian, ID2000 E. Overland RdMeridian, ID 83642
North Las Vegas, NV3540 North 5th StreetNorth Las Vegas, NV 89032
Lake Forest, CA22600-F Lambert St.Suite 1203Lake Forest, CA 92630
Long Beach, CA6242 N Paramount BlvdBldg ALong Beach, CA 90805
Sylmar, CA12435 Foothill BlvdSylmar, CA 91342
Bakersfield, CA4252 Saco RoadBakersfield, CA 93308
Oxnard, CA1930 E. Lockwood StreetOxnard, CA 93036
Santa Maria, CA1950 Roemer PlaceSanta Maria, CA 93454