Vogele AB 600
How can we help?
The extending screed with limitless applications in the Universal Class and the Highway Class
The AB 600 Extending Screed has a basic width of 3 m. Equipped with the VÖGELE single-tube telescoping system, its pave width is infinitely variable up to 6 m. With the addition of bolt-on extensions, even strips as wide as 9.5 m can be paved without joints. As a result, the AB 600 is ideally suited to combining with the VÖGELE pavers of the Universal Class and the Highway Class. In addition to the screed versions TV, TP1 and TP2, the TP2 Plus variant is also available for the AB 600 Extending Screed to achieve particularly high precompaction.
- Compaction technology: VÖGELE sets standards in compaction values during paving: cutting-edge technology and the most advanced materials guarantee the outstanding performance and reliability of VÖGELE compaction technology. This applies to all VÖGELE compacting systems, from vibrators all the way to the VÖGELE high compaction system with tamper and pressure bars.
- Manufacturing technology Screeds: VÖGELE screeds feature leading-edge technology made possible by state-of-the-art production processes. The first of these processes, the precision cutting to shape of extremely wear-resistant sheet steel, takes place on laser cutting stations. Robots which operate continuously to a consistently high standard ensure long-lasting, stable welds.
- High compaction technology: The pressure bar(s) driven by pulsed-flow hydraulics are the core of VÖGELE High Compaction Technology. By combining screed versions TP1, TP2 and TP2 Plus with this unique technology, our pavers achieve maximum compaction values. Compaction performances of over 98% can be achieved with VÖGELE’s unique high compaction technology – without rolling.
- Telescoping system Extending Screeds: The operating principle of all VÖGELE Extending Screeds is the single-tube telescoping system. Even at maximum extension, half of the three-part, generously-sized telescoping tube is clamped, ensuring optimum stabilization. As the guiding system is arranged at a high level, this prevents any contact with paving mix.
- Electric screed heating: VÖGELE has put its faith in electric screed heating for decades. This extensive experience, in combination with continuous further development, means that VÖGELE screeds are now brought to temperature quickly and evenly.