Administrative AssistantPosted on: Apr 12, 2022
'To be considered for this position, please attach your resume with the application.'
Coastline Equipment Crane Division Construction Equipment Dealership with multiple locations serving California, Nevada and Idaho is looking for a Sales Administrator for our Sacramento, California location.
- The Sales Administrator will provide support to the Sales Managers and Field Representatives.
- Administer and submit sales reports in a timely manner.
- Update and maintain assigned customer lists.
- Record CSA reports and Transaction price reports and quoted but lost.
- Process and review for accuracy of lost sales report.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of department policies and procedures.
- Maintain customer call mail lists.
- Submit completed call reports.
- Collect details of deals in timely manner, providing updates as necessary.
- Process and submit commissions for payment.
- Assist in monthly salesmen one on ones.
- Prepare Sold/Hold/Demo notices.
- Prepare Warranty letters.
- Process Used Equipment requests.
- Prepare Used Equipment ads.
- Develop expert knowledge on Handle CRM tool.
- Assist in organization of Sales meetings and tradeshows.
- Prepare Preventative Maintenance agreement quotes.
- Maintain current memberships.
- Provide monthly market share analysis.
- Prepare package pricing on whole goods.
This job description does not include a complete listing of all the duties and functions of the position. Management reserves the right to assign other duties or projects as necessary.
- Experience with Clerical practices.
- High School Diploma.
- Possess good communication skills – oral and written.
- Work well under pressure meeting multiple and sometimes competing deadlines.
- Shall at all times demonstrate a cooperative behavior with Sales, Service, Rental Departments, fellow colleagues and managers.
- Good Organizational skills and computer skills need to be broad.
- Possess physical ability to perform phone conversations (normal speaking and hearing)
- Experience with software, computers and office equipment.
Relationships and Roles:
- Promotes and always embraces company Core Values.
- Sets an example in areas of personal character, commitment, organization and operational skills, work habits and company’s Safety Program.
- Must promote professional appearance demonstrates the ability to interact and cooperate with all customer, company employees and company managers in a professional manner always.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test.
- Authorized to work in US.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision peripheral vision, depth perception, the ability to adjust focus and the ability to distinguish printed color.
Benefits (As per company policy- benefits will be available after 90 days of employment):
- Health, dental, vision,
- Paid Time off
- Paid Holidays
Coastline Equipment provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or marital status. Coastline Equipment complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.