Kleemann MC 125 Z
|Model||MC 125 Z|
How can we help?
Primary crusher plant system, which in terms of its design, its drive concept and its performance is configured especially for the requirements of stone quarrying. Weighing 49 t, the heavy type SStR 1250 x 1000 jaw crusher with especially long crushing toggle features a drive output of 200 kW. During operation, the 540 kVA generator creates enough energy to drive additional external consumers, such as vibrating screens, lighting or even mobile belt conveyors.
- Frequency-controlled vibrating feeder
- Diesel-electric drive concept
- Option for external power supply
- Independently vibrating double‐deck prescreen
- Crusher drive type: Electric
- Crusher inlet (W x D): 1250 mm x 1000 mm
- Crusher Single toggle jaw crusher model: STR115-100
- Crusher weight (approx.): 49,000 kg
- Feed capacity up to approx.: 650 t/h
- Feed height with extension: 5,450 mm
- Feed size: 700 mm x 1125 mm
- Feeding height: 5,715 mm
- Feeding Unit Hopper length with extension: 5,040 mm
- Feeding Unit Hopper volume: 10 m³
- Feeding Unit Hopper volume with extension: 30 m³
- Feeding Unit Hopper width with extension: 5,450 mm
- Power Supply Unit Drive concept: Diesel-electric drive
- Power Supply Unit Output LRC (1500 rpm): 364 kW
- Power Supply Unit Output Tier 3 / Stage IIIA (1500 rpm): 364 kW
- Side Discharge Conveyor Height: 3,920 mm
- Side Discharge Conveyor Lenght : 1,000 mm
- Side Discharge Conveyor Width : 8,000 mm
- Transport weight min. approx.: 130,000 kg
- Vibrating Feeder Length : 3,500 mm
- Vibrating Feeder Width: 1,200 mm
- Innovative diesel-direct electric drive concept - impressive performance with the best possible consumption values: The crushers of the EVO line have an innovative "diesel-direct electric" drive concept and are powerful and economical at the same time. An efficient and powerful diesel engine drives the crusher directly via a fluid coupling. The drive technology thus impresses with extremely low efficiency losses and maximum output directly at the crusher. All secondary drives – for example, for prescreen, vibrating chutes and conveyor belts – are driven electrically. The fluid coupling guarantees high operational safety – for operator and machine.
- Continuous Feed System (CFS): Uniform loading is indispensable for a good product, optimum throughput and low wear. To ensure that the crushing chamber is always evenly filled, the Continuous Feed System (CFS) monitors the crusher level (jaw crusher and cone crusher) or the load at the rocker and rotor as well as the motor utilisation (impact crusher). Independently of this, the CFS regulates the frequency of the vibrating feeder and prescreen. A backlog on the prescreen is thus avoided and crusher utilisation is optimised. When the crushing chamber is free again after overloading, material transport is continued without a delay. The CFS facilitates the work of the operator because the machine automatically guarantees a homogeneous material flow, thus ensuring optimum loading of the crusher.
- Jaw Crusher: Jaw crushers operate according to the principle of pressure crushing. The crushed material is crushed in the wedge-shaped pit between the fixed crusher jaw and the crusher jaw articulated on an eccentric shaft. The material is crushed by the elliptic course of movement and falls down due to gravity. This occurs until the material is smaller than the set crushing gap.