Kleemann MR 150 Z
|Model||MR 150 Z|
How can we help?
The MR 150 Z is the largest standalone transportable impact crusher plant from KLEEMANN. It is distinguished from the MR 122 Z not only due to the larger material flow width but mainly due to its drive concept: In order to achieve the maximum output in a limited space, the plant has a powerful diesel engine most of its power of which is used to drive the crusher. With this drive variant, the MR 150 Z has the lowest consumption of all mobile impact crushers of its kind.
- Frequency-controlled vibrating feeder
- Independently vibrating double‐deck prescreen
- Hydraulic foldable hopper walls
- Diesel-electric drive concept
- Impact crusher: In contrast to pressure crushing, the impact crusher operates according to the impact crushing principle. In this process, the crushed material is picked up by a fast moving rotor, greatly accelerated and smashed against a fixed impact plate ("impact toggles"). From there, it falls back within range of the rotor. The crushed material is broken again and again until it can pass through the gap between the rotor and impact toggle.
- Innovative diesel-direct electric drive concept - impressive performance with the best possible consumption values: The crushers of the EVO line have an innovative "diesel-direct electric" drive concept and are powerful and economical at the same time. An efficient and powerful diesel engine drives the crusher directly via a fluid coupling. The drive technology thus impresses with extremely low efficiency losses and maximum output directly at the crusher. All secondary drives – for example, for prescreen, vibrating chutes and conveyor belts – are driven electrically. The fluid coupling guarantees high operational safety – for operator and machine.
- Effective prescreening - better results and less wear: For effective prescreening of the feed material, the crushing plants are equipped with an independently vibrating double-deck prescreen. Wear in the crushing chamber is thus reduced by diverting the medium grain directly onto the vibrating extractor. The screen surfaces in the upper and lower deck can be changed easily and safely.