Kleeman MCO 13
How can we help?
The mobile cone crusher MOBICONE MCO 13 has been designed the same as the MOBICONE MCO 11, however, the larger diameter of its cone crusher of 1300 mm means its output is higher. Its robust design makes it particularly suitable for use in hard, abrasive natural stone.
- Cone crusher with bearings and automatic circulation lubrication for high output and long service life
- Available as secondary or tertiary crusher
- Diesel-electric drive concept
- Linkage option with other KLEEMANN plants (option)
- Innovative diesel-direct electric drive concept - impressive performance with the best possible consumption values: The crushers of the EVO line have an innovative "diesel-direct electric" drive concept and are powerful and economical at the same time. An efficient and powerful diesel engine drives the crusher directly via a fluid coupling. The drive technology thus impresses with extremely low efficiency losses and maximum output directly at the crusher. All secondary drives – for example, for prescreen, vibrating chutes and conveyor belts – are driven electrically. The fluid coupling guarantees high operational safety – for operator and machine.
- Cone Crusher: Cone crushers crush the feed material in a circulating opening and closing crushing gap between bowl liner and crusher cone. Opening and closing also takes place simultaneously on the opposites sides of the crushing chamber.