Yard Maintenance - RentalPosted on: Dec 03, 2021
Position Title: Yard Maintenance - Rental
Department: Rental Department
Under the supervision of the Rental Manager, the Yard Maintenance employee will perform specific tasks associated with the cleaning of equipment and maintenance of Company facilities.
- Use pressure washer and steam cleaner to wash equipment
- Perform detail cleaning of purchased equipment before delivery
- Move equipment from one location to another as needed
- Change out attachments on rental equipment
- Order stock for rental equipment
- Pick up and deliver parts using company vehicle
- Order supplies needed for wash rack and maintain area free from debris
- Be self-directed and perform job functions primarily outside
This job description does not include a complete listing of all the duties and functions of the position. Management reserves the right to assign other duties or projects as necessary.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Possess good communication skills – oral & written
- Able to work well with co-workers, vendors, and customers, etc.
- Physically able to climb on and off equipment safely, lift at least 50#’s, work in a changing environment and to perform your duties in a safe manner
- Basic computer knowledge
- Possession of a current and valid driver’s license for the State in which you work, a motor vehicle record that meets the Company requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous mechanical experience working with hand tools
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test.
- Authorized to work in US.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision peripheral vision, depth perception, the ability to adjust focus and the ability to distinguish printed color.
- Health, dental, vision
- Paid Time off
- Paid Holidays