Rental Sales Rep - Las VegasPosted on: Jan 08, 2021
'To be considered for this position you must attach a resume'
John Deere Construction Equipment Dealership with multiple locations serving Southern California, Nevada and Idaho is looking for a Rental Developer for our Las Vegas, Nevada location.
- The Rental Developer will provide personal contact with current and potential rental customers.
- Serve as a product and application expert.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of department policies and procedures.
- Expedite pick-up and delivery as well as routinely inspect units “on rent”.
- Provide daily customer follow-up on previous day’s rentals.
- Maintain customer call mail lists.
- Submit completed call reports.
- Provide timely market intelligence on competitors.
This job description does not include a complete listing of all the duties and functions of the position. Management reserves the right to assign other duties or projects as necessary.
- Knowledge of John Deere equipment and competitors
- High School Diploma.
- Possess good communication skills – oral and written.
- Work well under pressure meeting multiple and sometimes competing deadlines.
- Shall at all times demonstrate a cooperative behavior with Sales, Service, Rental Departments, fellow colleagues and managers.
- Computer skills need to be broad.
- Possess physical ability to perform phone conversations (normal speaking and hearing).
- Climb safely on and off machine and lift at least 50 pounds.
- Operate a forklift.
- Experience with software, computers and office equipment.
- Possess valid driver’s license with excellent driving record.
- Minimum of 25 years of age due to insurance requirements.
Relationships and Roles:
- Promotes and always embraces company Core Values.
- Sets an example in areas of personal character, commitment, organization and operational skills, work habits and company’s Safety Program.
- Must promote professional appearance demonstrates the ability to interact and cooperate with all customer, company employees and company managers in a professional manner always.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test.
- Authorized to work in US.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision peripheral vision, depth perception, the ability to adjust focus and the ability to distinguish printed color.
Benefits (As per company policy- benefits will be available after 90 days of employment):
- Health, dental, vision,
- Paid Time off
- Paid Holidays
Coastline Equipment provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or marital status. Coastline Equipment complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.