Parts WarehousePosted on: Aug 04, 2023
John Deere Construction Equipment Dealership with multiple locations serving Southern California, Nevada and Idaho is looking for a Parts Warehouse for our Meridian, ID location.
- Quickly establish rapport and relationship with customers.
- Provides quality customer experience through knowledge, use of systems, and process execution.
- Provides parts recommendations including alternatives that meet customers’ needs.
- Fulfills online orders in timely manner and places in will call area.
- Supplies Service Technicians with parts as required.
- Assists with preparing and maintaining professional showroom image and merchandise displays.
- Maintains inventory integrity by verifying receipting-in of shipments and assisting with placing parts orders in their proper inventory locations; assisting in cycle counts; following up on inventory discrepancies and expediting issues by reporting to the Parts Sales Lead.
- Assists in keeping parts department clean and orderly.
- Assists in maintaining all departmental tools and equipment in good working order.
- Proactively seek and participate in available company‐sponsored training, to develop and advance knowledge base and skill set.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Ensure that company’s reputation and image in the community is consistent with company Core Values.
- Safely operate a forklift and other related equipment as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Ability to connect with customers, maintain professional image, establish rapport
- Understands basic selling processes
- Basic data entry/keyboarding skills and experience utilizing basic computer programs, for example Microsoft based products
- Experience working both independently and, in a team, setting
- Physical ability to lift items weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Highly developed interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Basic parts and machinery knowledge
Relationships and Roles:
- Promotes and always embraces company Core Values.
- Sets an example in areas of personal character, commitment, organization and operational skills, work habits and company’s Safety Program.
- Must promote professional appearance demonstrates the ability to interact and cooperate with all customer, company employees and company managers in a professional manner always.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Authorized to work in US.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test.
- Must be able to pass initial and random drug testing
- Due to safety regulations, you must be 21 to apply.
- Physically able to work on heavy/diesel equipment.
- Use their hands to handle, control, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Will be required to work in settings with extreme cold or extreme heat, depending on time of year.
- Prolonged periods of standing, kneeling, crawling, or climbing ladders.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds at a time.
Benefits (As per company policy- benefits will be available after 90 days of employment):
- Health, dental, vision,
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays