Construction Equipment Sales RepresentativePosted on: Nov 03, 2022
John Deere Construction Equipment Dealership with multiple locations serving Southern California, Nevada and Idaho is looking for a Construction Equipment Sales Rep for our Las Vegas, NV location.
Sells new and used construction equipment to new and existing customers.
- Represents the company for the sale of machinery to customers in a defined sales area.
- Maintains current product knowledge on features and benefits of all equipment potentially saleable by the dealership.
- Monitors competitive activity/products and timely communicates to management, accordingly.
- Maintains all customer information in assigned territory for sales management in company CRM.
- Knows and follows a defined sales process.
- Maintains assigned company vehicles and equipment.
- Assists with the preparation and execution of customer events.
- Conducts new equipment field demonstrations.
- Monitors trends in customer’s business activities and timely communicates to management.
- Maintains current knowledge of financing options to assist customers with securing the purchase of new and used goods.
- Attends applicable sales training events/seminars.
- May maintain current knowledge of used equipment values and ability to evaluate properly for trading purposes.
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- 2+ years equipment sales experience.
- Knowledge of construction equipment and operational practices preferred.
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic sales reports.
Relationships and Roles:
- Promotes and always embraces company Core Values.
- Sets an example in areas of personal character, commitment, organization and operational skills, work habits and company’s Safety Program.
- Must promote professional appearance demonstrates the ability to interact and cooperate with all customers, company employees and company managers in a professional manner always.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Authorized to work in US.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test.
- Due to safety regulations, you must be 25 to apply.
- Must be able to drive and travel in a vehicle.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
- Health, dental, vision,
- Paid Time off
- Paid Holidays